Learning License

• Proof that you completed a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course (check your local yellow pages under 'Driving Instruction' for a location near you) or a license from any state, country, or jurisdiction, and

• Parental Consent Form, which must be signed in the presence of a driver license examiner or notarized if parent or guardian will not be present (form is located at http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/forms.html If you are under 18 and are not married one parent or legal guardian must sign your license application. Step-parents may not sign unless they have legally adopted you.

• Documents needed to establish your proof of identity, proof of social security number (if issued), and proof of residential address. Please visit GatherGoGet.com for information regarding these required documents.

Read More

• A knowledge exam covering the following areas: 50 multiple choice questions about traffic laws and traffic signs � must have 40 correct answers to pass (80%).

• Vision Test using an eye machine. To pass, you must have 20/40 (or better) vision in each and both eyes, with or without corrective lenses.

• Hearing Test

Read More